Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- You have provided author details, abstract and up to five keywords
- You have read and understood the journal policies
- You have read the instructions for authors on the 'Submit an article' page of the PPP website
- You have read and accept the terms as stated in the License agreement (available on the 'Submit an article' page)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.