FinTAF will publish double blind peer-reviewed papers from the FinTech and AI in Finance conference.
The Conference contributes to the following academic and professional practice themes:
- Ethical and Sustainability issues in FinTech and AI
- Impact of CoVid on the rise and fall of FinTech
- Cryptocurrency, Central Bank Digital currency, and Meme coins
- Algorithmic Trading
- Fintech and AI applications to Behavioural finance'
- RegTech and likely future direction
- Developments within Non-fungible tokens (NFT)
All articles published in FinTAF will be open access, using the Creative Commons Attribution licence. This will enable as wide a distribution as possible of the work, whilst allowing authors to retain copyright and so enable them to use their work as they wish.